Wednesday 5 October 2016

The Awakening

I guess now that it is October, it is also the start of Halloween season.
It's not really celebrated in Australia, although you can certainly buy halloween bits'n'bobs to decorate your house or dress up.  I usually have a bowl of goodies near the front door just in case some of the neighbourhood kids decide to go Trick or Treating - sometimes they do, and other times I get to eat the sweets, hehehe!!!

This week, Wicked Wednesday is starting the creepy season with 
Halloween - Anything Goes

My little ghoul is called The Awakening
and she is from Creepie Cute which you can find here.
There are lots of images from which to choose, but where to start?

Anyhow, back to my ATC ....



I printed her off a couple of times so that I could give her some dimension with layering.



She is coloured with Prismacolor pencils which I find blend beautifully.



The background paper is from Graphic 45 'Steampunk Spells'.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I love the dimension and agree that Prismacolor pencils blend brilliantly. X

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!