Sunday 27 November 2016

Alice in Wonderland

I always think a special person deserves an equally special card on the occasion of their birthday, so with this in mind, I made a Never-Ending card.

I haven't made one for a while, and it got me thinking about what images to use
as each of the panels aren't particularly big.  

I had decided I wanted to go with an "Alice in Wonderland" theme
and I found some digi stamps at Vera Lane Studio
that way I could resize the images for a perfect fit.
I also used stamps from other sources that fitted in with the theme.

Card front

After resizing the images I printed them onto cardstock and began the task of working out which image would go on which panel.  

First flip

For those of you who know how a never-ending card works, 
you will understand my 'first flip' caption.

Second flip

The images on the tiny panels are not digi but from various stamps.

Back of card

The top panel has been left blank for a birthday message to be written.

Stamps
Vera Lane Studio - 'Alice & Rabbit'
Vera Lane Studio - Quirky Queen of Hearts
Vera Lane Studio - 'Mad Hatter'
Stampendous - 'Birthday Wishes'
Stampendous - 'Whisper Friends'
Dylusions - 'Clearly Borders'
Stampotique - 'Catepillar'
Obsession Expression - B11030C
Lavinia Stamps - 'Hanging Lanterns'
Prima - Creating in Faith #980702
Visible Image - 'Cheshire Cat'

Gosh, I didn't realise how many different stamp companies contributed to the making of this card.  If you wish to know where a specific image comes from, please leave a message and I'll try to get back to you.

Happy Birthday, Gorgeous Girl!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!