Wednesday 23 November 2016

Next installment - week 5-6

Welcome back ..... 

Week 5

Add a layer of translucent paint

This step had me a bit stumped.  I liked my tags as they were from Week 4 and wasn't sure about covering them in a layer of paint.  
However, after thinking about it, I decided I'd use some Art Alchemy acrylic paint called 
"Opal Magic Violet-Green"


This paint has a definite purple/violet appearance while still allowing what is underneath to be seen.


It's a bit hard to seen the sheen, but it is certainly there.

Tag 1

Tag 2

..... and now on to the next week.

Week 6

Spray or drip a contrasting colour of paint or ink
across/down the tag


I wasn't too sure about this step as I didn't want to cover over the girls, so after thinking about it, I decided to puff some Ken Oliver Color Burst powder paint in 'Orange' on the top of the tag, spritz it with water and let it run down the tag.

Tag 1

Tag 2

Pop back tomorrow when I'll add weeks 7 - 9.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. They are getting on really nicely. I like what I see !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!