Tuesday 14 February 2017

Happy Valentine's


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!



Do you remember the love heart sweets that were around when we were young?
You can still get them, however, they are much harder to find these days
and the packaging has got much smaller!
 My spy found some in a shop at Darling Harbour,
a perfect addition to my card.



This digi stamp was printed off twice, coloured with prismacolor pencils, fussy cut and popped onto dimensionals.  Three of the hearts were given extra height.  
The background paper came from a dollar store.

Please have a look at all the gorgeous digi designs that are in the
A Day for Daisies shop - believe me when I say you won't be disappointed!.

Digi Stamps
A Day for Daisies - Love Hearts

Challenges
Take a Word - Valentine


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I do remember those love hearts. So nicely done, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved the little "message hearts" and looked forward to getting them. This was a nice trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!