Friday 17 February 2017

Hearts


is, none other then "Hearts"
keeping in mind that February is the month for romance!

Our sponsor is "A Day for Daisies" which have the most gorgeous images for sale in their shop.
Please pop over and have a look - you won't be disappointed!



 I chose this image as it is so reminiscent of the heart sweets that were around in my childhood and growing up.  These days they are a little harder to find, but still available.

The image was coloured, fussy cut and popped onto dimensionals.  Three extra hearts were also coloured, cut and popped up for more dimension.



The background paper is from a dollar shop with a shimmery pink mat behind.
I added a zigzag stamp to resemble stitching.

I also made an additional card for my Valentine - 
digital stamps are fabulous for being able to change their size!

  
Happy Crafting!
  

2 comments:

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!