Monday 20 March 2017

Listen to your heart

On Friday morning I went off on a crafty play-date with a couple of friends.
Last minute packing consisted of some white cardstock, 
black inkpad and some stamps, suitable for some upcoming birthdays,
and my favourite colour pencils.


I started with this carefree spirit,
colouring her with various Prismacolor pencils.
The sentiment was stamped in 'jet black' Archival Ink.

This panel was adhered to some crinkly purple paper
which in turn was adhered to folded white card.

A matching 'happy birthday' sentiment was stamped on the inside.

A simple but, I think, pretty card.
Stamps
Paper Artsy Elenazinski Art - ZA03
Visible Image - Just be happy

Happy Crafting!
  




2 comments:

  1. Hi, Helen! Not ignoring you--just sketchy internet reception on the road. Love this birthday card. I, too, have been creating "inspirational" messages on the fronts of birthday cards with the significant message inside. People have told me how much they appreciate this because they can save the front as artwork without the birthday connotation. I really like your playful image here and the message is generic enough to be perfect for any occasion. Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!