Saturday 25 March 2017

Olive and Herbert

I'm having one of those days where you don't quite know what to do with yourself!
I've done a load of washing and hung it, hoping it doesn't rain.
It's looking a bit gray, but so far has remained dry.
The lounge room has been tidied,
but what to do with the stuff that came out?
Ugh!  I so wish my house was bigger and had more storage!

Anyhoo ......

 Olive the Ostrich

..... I thought I'd share a couple of cards that accompanied 
some recent international swaps.

 Herbert Hare

Both cards were stamped with 'jet black' Archival Ink
and coloured with Prismacolor pencils.

My apologies for the lighting, it was a bit of a gloomy day when I took the photos!

Stamps
Stampotique - Olive the Ostrich
Stampotique - Herbert Hare 
 Stampotique - Mwah!
Stampotique - Sometimes I pretend


Happy Crafting!
 


2 comments:

  1. Two great cards, Helen! You play very nicely with Stampotique! Thanks for always taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving such kind words! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. flavored cooking oil

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!