Monday 6 November 2017

Beautiful!

Today has been one of those four seasons in one day kind of day.
It started with a thunderstorm around 6am and pouring rain.  Around 8am the weather had fined up so I put a load of washing on, and by the time I pegged it, the sun was shining.  Not for long .... the clouds were getting darker making everything gloomy and then I heard thunder.  A quick dash to the clothes line to grab the washing before it got another rinsing.  This afternoon was gloomy, sunny, cloudy and couldn't make up its mind, so I decided the washing could wait until tomorrow to be re-pegged.

On the other hand, it was the perfect day to stay inside and get some overdue crafting started. 

Yesterday was the Papercraft Show at Penrith and on one of the stalls, I happened across some A4 sheets of paper which were perfect for some quick cards.   I'm putting together cards/envelope sets for the old folk at church which will be put on the place settings at their annual Christmas lunch in early December.  [photos to come shortly]

In the meantime,
here's a card that I made recently .....


This gorgeous stamp is one of the recent releases from Stampotique,
I just love the relaxed feel of these flowers and if you look carefully,
you will see the word beautiful on one of the leaves!

I coloured it with Inktense blocks which create lovely vibrant water colours.

I gave it a co-ordinating yellow mat before adhering it white cardstock.

Stamps
Stampotique - Flos #14023
Tim Holtz - Simple Sayings

Thanks for popping in to say 'hi' , I'll be back again before you know it!

Happy Crafting!
     

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and thanks for highlighting the hidden word, so sweet. Hope the weather is behaving better today x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!