Thursday 8 February 2018

Be a carrot!

I think I've just about got time to still enter the
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers
"F" is for farm life
so, in the garden of life, be a carrot!


This carrot stamp is an old favourite of mine and always puts a smile on my face
when I get it off the shelf.
I stamped it onto a piece of leftover inked card 
(from when I was playing with Distress Oxides last week)
and added blue Gelly Roll pen to the stripes
and baby blue Liquid Pearls to the spots.
A little smudge of 'cracked pistachio' Distress Ink was added to the leafy top.
I then fussy cut it, popped in on foam dots and attached it to the floral background.
A little quote, a quick blend of 'pumace stone' Distress Ink around the edges 
and it's done!


Stamps
Stampotique - Carrot
Lawn Fawn - Jessie's ABCs

Paper
49 and Market - Scents of Nature 'hold on me'

Challenge
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - "F" is for Farm Life

You still have time to click the Sisterhood link and join in the fun!

Happy Crafting!
 


6 comments:

  1. Haha, why did everyone else think of farm animals - you're the only vegetable farmer among us! I love that adorable little carrot and the card you've made with him. Thanks for sharing it with the Sisterhood
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may just become my new life goal. :P I love it! Great way to use some leftover oxide-inked cardstock, and the extra touches on him (her?) are perfect. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That carrot image! Sooo cute! Very original idea to think vegetable farm and not animal farm, like rest of us did! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - so clever that you went with a veggie crop theme! Thanks for playing along again at SoSS, it's always good to have you join us, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I want to be a carrot..... Probably not a good idea if you have pet rabbits though...maybe I should want to be a beetroot instead....

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK that carrot image is awesome!!!
    Thanks for joining Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers for farm life!

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!