Wednesday 28 March 2018

Celebrate

One of my son's friends was getting married recently,
which of course means, having a card to go with a gift.
I don't often make wedding cards, so for inspiration I looked at Pinterest.



As luck would have it, I had recently acquired a 'bow tie' die
which was just what was needed for this card.



As the die has little polka dot holes in it,  I cut coloured paper to fit in behind each one.


'celebrate' is also a die,
I just wish that it was all connected instead of being in four parts
as it would have made centreing it much easier!
The white front of the card is glitter paper, matted onto black shimmer card,
then on lime/yellow shimmer and finally a blue shimmer.
It was all put onto a white card.

Dies
Crafts 4 U : Bow Tie
Crafts 4 U : Stitched Rectangles 
Paper Smooches : Birthday Words

 Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!