Thursday 22 March 2018

Congratulations

Gosh, March is certainly a busy month, 
what with birthdays and engagements etc.,
and it isn't the end of the month yet!

 #1 son recently announced his engagement 
so I put my thinking cap on and created this ...



I used the same die cut and embossing folder as a couple of posts ago
 mounting it on foam tape to give it some height with the glitter card behind.



I cut the couple from black card along with congratulations
and glued them into place.

The card looked a little bare on the top, so to give it some balance
and another splash of colour, I die cut some butterflies from the glitter card.

I was reasonably happy with how it turned out, although my DH thought the couple were too dark.  I'm not sure what other colour would have worked and as I was running out of time, 
I left it as you see it.

Materials
Crafts 4 U : Die Cut & Emboss Ornate Heart
Crafts 4 U : Romantic Die
Stampin' Up! : Butterflies Embosslits
Paper Roses : Congratulations Die 
Glitter Card
Knight White Smooth Card

Thanks for looking and if you would like to leave a comment, please do!

Happy Crafting!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!