Wednesday 14 March 2018

Love Bird


Today I would like to share with you
my second Craft Team project for Catchy Crafts.




I haven't come across a die like this one before, 
as it embosses and cuts at the same time - so easy!




After cutting and embossing this lovely heart, I mounted it onto gold glitter card
with foam tape to add more depth.
The glitter card was adhered to the folded card base with double-sided tape.




I painted the wooden bird and feather with 'Emperor's Gold' acrylic glaze
and once that had dried, I spritzed Cadence Shake & Gilt for added shimmer.

I arranged the flowers, feather and bird and once I was happy with the placement,
I glued them into place with Glossy Accents. 

Materials Used
Crafts 4 U - Die Cut and Emboss Ornate Heart
Crafts 4 U - Wooden Embellishments "Feathers"
Crafts 4 U - Glitter Card
Little Birdie Flowers - 'Argyle Lemon'
Cadence Shake & Gilt - 'Altin - Gold'
Silks Acrylic Glaze - 'Emperor's Gold'

Ivory card; foam tape; double-sided tape; glossy accents; cuttlebug

 You can find this card along with the other Creative Team members' projects at


Happy Crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!